DEUS MEUM JUS ET FORTITUDINIS
CABINDAN ARMY COMMAND POLICY
3. What is the purpose of the NCO Support Channel?
(1) Transmitting, instilling, and ensuring the efficiency of the professional Army ethic
(2) Planning and conducting the day to day unit operations within prescribed policies and directives
(3) Training of enlisted soldiers in their basic skills and attributes of a soldier
(4) Supervising unit physical fitness training and ensuring that unit soldiers comply with the weight and appearance standards
(5) Teaching soldiers the history of the Army, to include military customs, courtesies, and traditions
(6) Caring for individual soldiers and their families both on and off duty
(7) Teaching soldiers the mission of the unit and developing individual training programs to support the mission
(8) Accounting for and maintaining individual arms and equipment of enlisted soldiers, and unit equipment under their control
(9) Administering and monitoring the NCO program, and other unit training programs
(10) Achieving and maintaining courage, candor, competence, and commitment
5. How many and what types of complaints are there?
(2) Formal and informal
7. What happens to an unfounded complaint?
MENU - INDICE
© Republic of Cabinda
©This page is Oficial and Governmental
On the way to Freedom
DIVULGAÇÃO INTERNACIONAL DA LUTA DO POVO DE CABINDA:
DIGNIDADE E INDEPENDÊNCIA
POR CABINDA LIVRE E INDEPENDENTE !
Prepared by the Cabindan Information Resources.